- 08 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 29377
Would you like to start your career at a company specialises in subsea power cable installation, Balance of Plant maintenance for the renewables market, and umbilical/flowline installation for the oil & gas markets and installation of interconnectors? Please read the job desciption below
As an employee at the production department you are responsible for turning collected data from executed projects into new insights for our company. The data can be collected from our own vessels and trenchers, but also data from an open source is possible. Your main responsibility is to translate the raw data into new insights, trends and production (actual speed of operations) numbers. Therefore, you need to interpret the data and analyse the results correctly. After analysing, you presents the results and conclusions to the production engineer. Your work will contribute to continuous improvement of our production estimates, allowing the company to work on competitive bids.
You will be part of the production department, which is responsible for maintaining, developing and using the production models within this organisation. These models are used for estimating the productions (speed of operations) on future projects.
• Higher Professional Education (bachelor);
• Affinity with data analysis and offshore engineering;
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications and Matlab;
• Good communication skills;
• Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken;
• You are motivated and eager to develop your skills in this role;
• You are a team player, creative, pro-active and good analytical thinker.
• Being part of a professional engineering team;
• Numerous personal development opportunities within VBMS;
• Work in an organisation in full development where you can contribute to the growth;
Are you interested in this job? Please send me your resume and motivation.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.