- 09 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 29372
We are looking for a native German candidate for a role as a Customer Service and Order Management specialist.
Our client plays an integral part in the life science community, harnessing our passion and innovation to help researchers and drug producers around the world. This organization is a global pharmaceutical and chemical company with a history that began in 1668, and a future shaped by around 40,000 employees in 64 countries around the world.
In this position you are responsible for the execution of the entire customer process (B2B), from the moment an order is placed to taking care of after sales service. You guarantee the quality of the supply chain and you are therefore in contact with key accounts, sales colleagues and manufacturing sites.
Our client offers an attractive international working environment, valuing your talents and training you to develop new skills. They believe in building a strong relationship with their employees and offer career development through a variety of other training courses tailored to your individual and job needs.
The salary range is between €2200 and €2600,- depending on your work experience, with bonus program.
- Manage customer accounts and interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services
- Answer phone calls, take product orders, check inventory availability or status shipment, verifies customer pricing, prepares and process customer return goods for credit and/or replacement
- Interact with and support company sales representatives
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- File records of customer interactions and transactions
- Escalate requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Fluency in German plus fluent English
- Customer service mindset
- Customer service experience in a similar international environment is a plus
- Experience with SAP and Oracle systems a plus
- Affinity with administrative tasks and punctual in your work
- Flexible, open to change and able to adjust accordingly.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.