- 12 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 29257
Are you legally trained and do you have an international mindset? Would you like to work in an environment where you get to see all new inventions and creations in the life sciences and technology sector? Look no further, because for this patent and trademark company in Amsterdam, we are looking for an administrative legal assistant!
Fulltime administrative legal assistant in Amsterdam.
You are going to work for a company that supports midsized innovators, knowledge centers, multinationals, agents and tech starters worldwide in protecting their inventions. From the creation of an invention in the lab through to enforcement of a patent in a court-room, this company assist them in achieving their goals. The company operates within a longstanding, worldwide network of patent attorneys to make sure that our clients’ business interests are protected no matter where those interests happen to be.
You will be part of an administrative team that consists of 6 motivated colleagues. This team is responsible for applying patents abroad (mainly Europe), which means international communication is key in this role.
The position is for at least five months, with great chances that this will become a permanent position. The vacancy is for 38,75 hours per week, divided over 5 working days.
Your responsibilities will be:
• reporting to agents and clients (90% in English)
• drafting of texts
• handling, processing and registering emails
• filing patent applications, confirming assignments and creating files
• performing standard procedural steps and carrying out checks on this
• conducting correspondence with stakeholders
• performing tax payments
The salary for this job depends on age and experience and is around € 2.469. Next to this, you will receive 8% holiday pay and a bonus of 6,25% of your montly salary twice a year.
• you have either MBO degree in a relevant field (preferably as a legal assistant) and in addition to this you have at least two years of relevant work experience as a legal assistent or another complex administrative role (in for example a notary-, insurance-, accountancy- or tax company)
• OR you have recently obtained your (HBO) Bachelor in Law (or similar) and have workexperience by having done internships
• you have excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language both written and spoken
• basic knowledge of the German language is an advantage
• you are accurate in your work and have an eye for detail
• you have a positive attitude, can work well together and quickly pick up new information
• you are aware of a confidential working attitude, because of working with the rights of third parties
Are you interested in this position? You can click the 'sollicitatie' button on this page and leave your (English) resume and motivation.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.