- 12 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 28800
The holidays are almost back and that means that many gifts are being ordered online. It is the job of PostNL to do this all correct and on time. Your help is welcome. Become a warehouse employee at PostNL in Nieuwegein!
What do we offer you?
- A fulltime job as a warehouse employee at the largest postal company in the Netherlands (you can also continue to work after the holidays);
- You will receive work shoes via Randstad, you will accrue holiday allowance and after 26 weeks you will accrue pension;
- Surcharges up to 20% on top of your gross hourly wage;
- A travel allowance of € 0.19 per km;
- A salary of € 9.95 gross per hour;
What are you going to do?
As Warehouse employee in the PostNL warehouse you are responsible for loading and unloading lorries, checking the incoming and outgoing goods, refilling the stock and keeping the warehouse clean.
You will work from Monday to Friday, but the working hours vary per week. There are three different services:
1. 06: 30- 13:00, 14:00 and 14:30
2. 12: 30-22: 00
3. 15: 00-23: 30
You will work in 1 service per week.
Who are you?
- You are in good shape (on average the packages weigh 4 kg, but the heaviest can weigh up to 25 kg);
- You live in or nearby Nieuwegein and can come there on your own initiative;
Working at PostNL
PostNL is an indispensable link between senders and recipients of mail and parcels, between the physical and the online world in the Netherlands. They enable communication between people and companies in all possible ways. Post NL consists of approximately 46,000 employees, three segments, and they work in thirteen countries on three continents. You can become part of this. Join the team!
Will you be the new PostNL's new Warehouse employee in Nieuwegein? Be quick and respond directly via the 'apply' button. Do you have a question? Call, mail or app (06-10818304) feel free to contact us via the contact details below.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.