- 02 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 28327
Do you have a talent in dealing with customers and would you like to work for an innovative company in the heart of Amsterdam?
Our client TomTom is looking for Customer service professionals starting on the 5th February. Interested?
You will play a crucial role in managing the complete Customer Experience Lifecycle from troubleshooting and assistance on a wide range of technical issues, to providing professional purchase advice and after sales logistics. This means you will have to provide clear and excellent End user & Retail Support for the TomTom products.
What is in it for you:
• International and enjoyable work environment
• Two weeks training period
• A 7-month contract directly at TomTom
• A monthly salary of € 1800 gross
• 1 sign on bonus of 1,500 euros gross after 3 months employment
• 1 bonus of 1,000 euros gross after 12 months employment
• Monthly incentives and benefits
• A focus on your growth and career development
You are someone who:
• is customer oriented and proactive
• speaks fluent German
• has technical affinity and/or passion for gadgets
• is available for at least one year
• is in possession of a Dutch Social Insurance number (BSN-number)
• has a fixed address in The Netherlands
• Valid work permit and/or VISA for at least one year from date of application
Are you interested? Then apply with an English cv and motivation letter!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.