- 22 december 2017
- vacaturenummer: 27439
He/she is responsible for the inspection of material, the coordination of activities resulting from non-conforming products, including data input, reporting, and logistics associated with material dispositions. The Quality Inspector will work closely with Quality Technicians to provide reports, charts, and graphs to monitor and improve product quality.
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be detail oriented, and have the ability to work independently. He/she must establish and maintain a professional working relationship with line supervisors, operators, and manufacturing engineering. Typical job duties may include but are not limited to the following:
• Inspection/verification of incoming, the car company built subassemblies
• Manage nonconforming material through the defined process to ensure that nonconforming material is identified, appropriately disposition, tracked, and reported
• Provide data input and output reports to assist in quality improvement activities
• Provide mechanical measurement support to identify or solve potential material issues on request
• Experience in a Manufacturing Quality Control environment preferred.
• Previous mechanical inspection background with ability to use basic and precision measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, thread gauges etc.) preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret basic mechanical drawings(GD&T)
• Proficient with computer tools, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Must be reliable, innovative, committed,
• Ability to perform repetitious duties while standing for long periods.
• Working in 2 shifts should be no problem
• Good knowledge (written and verbal) of the English language.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.