- 01 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 27433
You are responsible for the inspection of the vehicles assembly as well as for the confirmation of executed in-line repairs and the reporting of these to the quality organization. You are working closely with Quality Technicians to provide reports, charts, and graphs to monitor and improve product quality.
You must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be detail oriented, and have the ability to work independently. You have to establish and maintain a professional working relationship with line supervisors, operators, and manufacturing engineering. Typical job duties may include but are not limited to the following:
• Inspection/verification of the vehicles during reassembly
• Manage nonconforming repairs and parts through the defined process
• Provide 1st level of root cause analysis
• Provide data input and output reports to assist in quality improvement activities
• Provide mechanical measurement support to identify or solve potential material issues on request
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
• Experience with vehicle assembly preferred
• Ability to read and interpret basic mechanical and electrical drawings(GD&T)
• Proficient with computer tools, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Must be reliable, innovative, committed,
• Ability to handle different tasks simultaneously, set the right priorities, organize your own schedule and can deal with deadlines.
• Working in a 2-shift operation should be no problem.
• Knowledge about torque tools is a plus
• Good knowledge (written and verbal) of the English language.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.