- 27 december 2017
- vacaturenummer: 26660
Royal Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2013 sales of EUR 23.3 billion and employs approximately 115,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
An opportunity to work for Senior Leadership in an international
environment, work independently the full range of secretarial tasks which involve a very high level of responsibility.
In this position you support the Head of Finance Transformation in the roll as executive assistant, as well as two other Heads of FP&A Centers of Expertise and work close together with the Senior Management Team, on a wider range of activities:
- Providing support to the Head of Finance Transformation as well as two Heads of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Centers of Expertise.
- Performing entirely independently, the full range of secretarial tasks which involve a very high level of responsibility and are of a confidential nature.
- Composing and preparing confidential correspondence, memos, letter, reports, presentations and other documents.
- Arranging, coordinating and preparing meetings, conference calls, video-conferences, and other related events.
- Assisting and coordinating Finance Transformation and FP&A CoE related company events.
- Screening and responding incoming calls, e-mails and correspondence.
- Handling details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries.
- Preparing and submitting expense reports on a timely basis.
You work in an international environment with international contacts. You have a close working relation with your manager. This position is full-time based in Amsterdam.
We offer you good personal growth opportunities in an intensive and highly dynamic working environment.
We are looking for
To be successful in this role, you should be / have:
- At least 5 years working experience on senior management level in an international environment.
- Pro-active, solution oriented, mature and enthusiastic person who is willing to take initiatives think and plan ahead), feel at ease in an international environment and knows how to set priorities under high pressure;
- Very flexible (adapting to fluctuating workload) person, able to multitask and work with deadlines, is a must. No 9 till 5 mentality;
- A natural assertive person (actively give and get feedback to grow) with a confident attitude and strong communication, organization planning skills as well hands on mentality;
- Both a team and independent worker, easily connecting to others;
- Interpersonal – maintains confidentiality: shows maturity in dealing with others and different cultures;
- Good knowledge of Workday, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, IT and online collaboration tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
This is a temporary job that may become a permanent job.
Intrested? Please let us know via the website.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.