• DELFGAUW
  • 45 uur
  • MBO, HAVO, VWO
  • € 2800 per maand
solliciteren

Team Leader Production v.d. Berg Roses


  • 07 december 2017
  • DELFGAUW
  • 45 uur
  • MBO, HAVO, VWO
  • € 2800 per maand

functieomschrijving

  • 07 december 2017
  • vacaturenummer: 24616

Do you have an affinity with the production of roses and do you want to lead a team of enthusiastic production workers? Become a team leader at one of the largest rose growers worldwide based in Delfgauw!

Working at v.d. Berg Roses
The Van den Berg family has been a grower since the beginning of 1900 and have started growing roses since 1975. Production takes place in the Netherlands, Kenya and China. Ninety-five percent of the roses are destined for the international market and find their way to the retail and flower shops from Moscow to Los Angeles and from Oslo to Singapore.

What are you going to do?
As a Team Leader, 80% of your week consists of leading your own team of production staff and all the administrative tasks. For example order processing, analysis and mail contact. The other 20% of the week you will work on the floor in production. This involves collecting, fluffing and packaging roses. The working hours are flexible and depend on the season. You start between 07: 00/08:00 hours and you finish between 17:00/18:00 hours. Once every two weeks you will be asked if you can work half a Saturday.

Who are you?
You are a team leader with relevant work experience in a similar role. It is nice if you already have some knowledge of the rose cultivation. You can motivate and enthuse people. In addition, you are very flexible and you do not mind making long weeks in high season (50 hours on average).

What do we offer you?
- Growth opportunity to Head of Production Department;
- Be taken over by the company after 6 months;
- A travel allowance
- Bonus arrangements for obtaining your KPI’s;
- A salary between € 2600 - € 3000, - gross per month on the basis of age and experience;

Are you the new Team Leader we are looking for? Be quick and apply via the application button! Do you have a question? Call or email us via the contact details below.

Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.

contact

Krystian Al-Doori
krystian.al-doori@nl.randstad.com
0610261555

, , ,