- 08 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 24514
For Dow Benelux Integrated Center B.V. we are looking for a Purchasing Analyst.
Responsible for ensuring the quality and timeliness of freight requests, pricing and execution of system updates to enable shipments. Work under the direction of Sourcing to execute tactical work process and freight carriers to keep costs at a minimum.
• Thorough knowledge of utilizing PTP Freight Work process training tools
• Familiarity with freight, logistics and transportation
• Solid understanding of road, rail, ocean and air freight pricing
• Tender Activities:
o Pre-Tender: Gathering Baseline Data, Spot Rate data, etc.
o Post Tender: Award implementation to FF’s and ITO.
• Booking plan management
• Internal metrics development and Reporting in collaboration with Procurement team
• Focal point for communication and relationship management with PTP team in other region on:
• Rate Requests
• Statement of Account
• Vendor Coding
• Route creating
• Transit time updates
• Daily/Weekly forwarder follow up
• Facilitator for communication with Sourcing Specialists and Managers across all modes – weekly meetings,
metrics, RCI’s etc
• Work Process Improvement – OPID, Chartering, Managing & tracking execution.
• Spot rate forecasting Q+1Month pricing
• Spot request analysis:
o Transitioning to booking plan
o Validating rates for 12 months
o Updating booking plan and communicating to FF’s
• Maintain Routes, TT, TAT, Carrier Selection
• BAF Updates
• Maintain rates and surcharges
• Maintain System Data
• Work with stakeholders to address freight settlement issues
• System error resolution
• Integrate new systems and application support into the team
• Ensure there is sufficient resource coverage during core and peak hours of work
• Complete knowledge of Rules and Regulations of International out bound and in bound freight
• Highly experienced in freight and shipping management
• Fluency in English (written & oral)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
• Experience with SAP R3
• Strong analytical skills
• Works independently, is self motivated and accountable
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines
• Customer service mindset
• Excellent planning & organization skills
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.