- 30 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 22996
Content Ad Review Associate
Have you been waiting for the opportunity to gain experience abroad, working for an international company? Your wait is over! Join this global company in beautiful Dublin, engaged in Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. With more than 425.000 employees they serve clients in more than 120 countries.
Content Ad Review Associate | Dublin | Dutch, German, Turkish
As a content ad review associate, you will be responsible for reviewing content on the internet to make sure it adheres to the client’s policies. The client is a fortune 500 company and world’s biggest search engine.
• Process and review accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
• Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines. This includes coordinating with client subject matter experts to respond to or support in the response to inquiries and/or escalations which may be generated by include but not limited to external third parties, Client or Accenture.
• Understands and perform content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
• Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
• Assigned and accountable for workable solutions and processes within specific area of responsibility
• Escalates issues to Operations Manager or client Point of Contact as appropriate
• Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
• Addresses most non-routine issues
• Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics.
• Responsible for activities assigned by the Operations Manager
You have at least one or two years of customer service experience in a professional work environment. In addition to being fluent in English you speak one of the following languages fluently: Dutch, German or Turkish. Language test will be carried out.
You professional skills include professional Skill Requirements:
• Results & detail oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Can critically assess content strictly against client policies
Additionally, it is preferable if applicants have legal experience or education or experience with content review.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. The company offers employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
The company offers excellent employee benefits, including:
• A flight to Dublin
• Help with getting an accommodation
• Internet & Phone
Apply directly with the button “solliciteren”. And if you have questions, feel free to contact
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.