- 01 december 2017
- vacaturenummer: 22643
You are a born leader. You know how to maximize the performance of your team by bringing out the best in them. You are a sales strategy master and can organize processes effectively and improve and maintain customer relationships like no other. If this is you and you want to work for a dynamic international company, then we have great news for you! For Cargill, we are currently looking for an Inside Sales Team Leader.
Cargill | Schiphol | Inside sales Team Leader
Where you work:
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
The Inside Sales team is responsible for maintaining and growing current customer accounts. The team will be responsible in facilitating customer-focused solutions to bring the best of all products of Cargill’s Food Ingredients and Bio-Industrial unit (FIBI) to the marketplace.
What you do:
In this role as teamlead your responsibilities is to maintain and develop a team of inside sales representatives. Next to develop a teamspirit you ensure the team’s success in keeping up the volume and pricing performance responsibility for the inside sales customers. You build a customer and product strategy for the inside sales customers, providing leadership for two Sub-Regions. We can divide the job in three pillars: 1.People, Talent and Performance management. 2.Sales Strategy and objectives and 3. Apply sales effectiveness process by building, develop and maintain internal and external customer relationships.
This results in the following responsibilities:
- Translating long-term sales strategy into defined and quantifiable sales objectives and goals
- Work closely with Product group Sales managers/leaders and Market Managers to ensure alignment of team, individual, enterprise and product group goals
- Support the inside sales team to drive sales performance in line with product group and enterprise strategies/priorities
- Develop, motivate and coach the inside sales team, hold regular performance review dialogs
- Set and monitor targets and objectives for each individual in the team
- Build a structured on boarding program and coaching plan which is adapted to telephone selling
- Build a prospecting and lead strategy in collaboration with the businesses
- Inform cross-functional stakeholders on market trends, competition and account specific initiatives
- Provide guidance, assist and coach on top account negotiations as needed
To do this, you need:
- A Bachelor's/Master’s degree
- Minimum 3 years progressive sales management or proven leadership experience
- Proven influencing skills (downward, upward and peer to peer)
- A strong customer focused approach
- Proven ability to effectively manage/lead and develop people-building high performing and engaged teams
Significant food industry experience is preferred!
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
This position is a fixed Cargill contract and the salary is tuned to your experience!
Interested? Then apply with your English CV and motivation by clicking on the "sollicitatie" button. If you have any questions, contact Amir Azimi 020-5198432
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.