- 29 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 22630
We are looking for a Danish & English speaking Customer Contact Agent for the Business to Consumer department of Cygnific, the service and sales centre of the Royal Dutch Airlines (KLM).
The Department 'Business to Consumer' (B2C)
As a Customer Contact Agent in the B2C department you answer travel related questions from our customers mainly by phone, but also per email. You suggest opportunities, make the travel reservations or help them to solve their own specific problem while visiting the website. You look for improvements in the process and take further action if needed. To be of good help to the customers this department is open 24/7.
You will be working for the worldwide know airline company Royal Dutch Airlines. Aside from working in a dynamic industry, you will also be working with a lot of other international colleagues. Are you an expat in the Netherlands? Then this might be a great place to start working and to meet and work with other expats. This company dedicates time and effort to their employees and is looking for motivated candidates that want to build a career in the service/travel industry.
As an engaged representative for KLM and partners you answer questions coming in through various communication channels like phone, email and chat. Main focus will be answering phone calls to provide and search for information in our systems or manuals. You also give website assistance to customers and keep your knowledge up to date. By listening to the customer you find the best solution to exceed their expectations.
Reservations & Sales
Informing our customers on flight fares, availability and schedules is your main task. You are able to detect sales leads and make the final booking. Next to that you stimulate up-selling, cross-selling and customer loyalty. It's in your hands to explain advantages of the KLM product and to search for alternatives if the customer's initial wish cannot be fulfilled.
Cygnific works according to the Lean Six Sigma methodology. Therefore we ask for involved employees who can add value. Since you are the expert you are proactive in sharing ideas to work on continuous improvement. You signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
- A professional secondary education level (MBO) of work and perception
- Excellent English and Danish language skills
- Experience in working in a call center and/or in a travel or airline related industry
- You are empathic, service minded and willing to go for the extra mile to exceed the expectations of the customer.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours. The department is open 24/7, so night and weekend shifts are part of the position.
- Firstly, a 7 month contract at Cygnific, followed by a one year contract and a fixed contract.
- A paid training which will take place between 09:00 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday for eight weeks
- A salary of €1860 gross/month based on 40 hours a week
Interested? Apply with your resume and a motivation letter in English.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.