- 27 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 22173
Do you understand the importance of data driven insights to a business? And are you ready to work in a dynamic environment and do you want to contribute to the success of the business? Do you have a good intuition for numbers and what they mean? Are you structured and process oriented? Then we are looking forward to meet you!
Elsevier is a global information analytics company that helps institutions and professionals progress science, advance healthcare and improve performance for the benefit of humanity. Elsevier provides digital solutions and tools in the areas of strategic research management, R&D performance, clinical decision support, and professional education; including ScieceDirect, Scopus, ClinicalKey and Sherpoth. Elsevier publishes over 2,500 digitized journals, including The Lancet and Cell, more than 35,000 e-book titles and many iconic reference works, including Gray's Anatomy.
The Elsevier Global Sales Planning & Compensation team is looking for a temporary full-time Sales Cloud Functional Administrator.
In this role, you will:
- Support primary data owner of the Elsevier Sales Cloud tool for territory planning, quota setting and compensation plans for Research Solution sales. This requires you to represent RSS in meetings with other departments, identify change requests, sharing your expert knowledge of SPM with others and pro-actively provide suggestions for improvements in territory, quota and comp models.
- Work closely with the data owner of meta, territory, quota and compensation data to perform quality checks on incoming date and ensure that relevant date is timely and completely uploaded to a high standard of accuracy. You will provide support in maintaining the integrity of the set-up of the Sales Cloud Application. You will work closely with other members of the RSS Sales Territory, Quota, Comp plan team and IT. You will report to the Head of Territory, Quota and Compensation
What you should bring
- A Masters Degree in the field of Business, Accounting, Economics, IT or Engineering.
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for data analysis. Must be very strong in Excel.
- Strong problem structuring skills, and strong presentations skills.
- The ability to take initiative, to deliver within deadlines, and to work independently.
- Fluency in English.
- Ideally some experience in a business intelligence or business analyst position.
- Ideally experience with business systems and processes.
- Ideally experience with sales systems such as: Siebel, CRM, Oracle salescloud, salesforce etc.
- Ideally experience in sales performance management (SPM) / sales compensation management.
How do you apply?
You can apply by submitting your cv and motivation by the use of the 'Sollicitatie' button beneath. Any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Amir Azimi 020-5198432
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.