As Customer Service Officer within FrieslandCampina, you will come to work for one of the biggest dairy companies in the world. Our Customer Service department is responsible for a customer focused and efficient Order To Cash process in order to deliver and invoice products to our customers with the requested amount, quality and information at the desired time with the highest customer satisfaction possible. You will contribute to FrieslandCampina’s success by ensuring a high level of competence in the Customer Support Area. The work location for this job is originally in Wolvega.
What we ask:
- Higher Vocational Education (HBO);
- Experience with SAP (preferably must have);
- Dutch, English and French speaking;
- Knowledge of MS Office, with high level knowledge of Excel (must have);
- Experience with FMCG/Dairy sector
- Experience in working with B2B accounts and processes;
- Experience in working with different SC departments (make, QA, logistics) Tungsten is preferred;
- Proactive, flexible, cooperation, no 9-5 mentality, dealing with changing circumstances and customer oriented can do mentality;
- Strong communication & influencing skills;
- Enthusiastic about acquiring new skills and knowledge, as well as for developing others;
- A great organizer ensuring tight deadlines are met both internally and externally;
- Analytical strong, able to identify patterns and opportunities in complex data; Accurate.
What we offer:
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job and your experience FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job. We find it important for our people to continuously grow. It's in our belief that this will help you to make more impact in your job and in our company. This job has a high level of independency, cooperation with strategic customers and working on project base. You will be part of the Shared Service Center for Logistic Excellence (SSCLE). SSCLE is taking care of the export process for FrieslandCampina products all around the world. Together with a team of 30 customer service officers you will be the linking pin between the internal organisation and the external customer.
Your responsibilities as Customer Service Officer will be:
- You will be the first point of contact for (key) customers of FrieslandCampina
- Daily contact with customers and colleagues at factories, logistic department and Sales;
- You will arrange timely and complete administration of sales related tasks, including pricing and promotional activities;
- This is not only entering Sales Orders but also checking with production locations when to produce products for customers
- Managing the order process and processing of orders and related documents in SAP;
- Entering and follow up complaints and pick up with stakeholders to prevent complaints in future
- Supporting at Continuous Improvement projects (following LEAN principles).
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.