What do we have to offer you?
- A salary around €2500 bruto per month.
- Travel costs and tunnel costs are reimbursed.
- An exciting full time position.
What do we expect of you?
- You have a finished bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
- You are motivated to learn.
What are your responsibilities?
- Handles daily exceptions and facilitate resolutions between Site Logistics, carriers and government authorities.
- Reports to government agent on a daily basis.
- Resolves issues related to issuing of border crossing documents (ATRs/EURs).
- Performs first level escalation for operational issues identified by the Customs Administrator.
- Participates in Supply Chain resourcing projects.
- Supports the administrative process in the trade compliance team.
Who will you be working for?
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical's service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.