"Restore hearts, save lives"
This is the motto for an innovative organization in the medical technology branch and we are looking for assembly employees for this organization!
This organization is one of the fastest growing within the medical technology environment worldwide. They are an attractive employer and known for their business culture which is collaboration, passion and dedication. Their headquarter is located in America and they have offices in Germany and Japan.
- Micro-assembly work under the microscope (e.g. implementation, application various adhesive techniques, micro soldering, laser, welding and casting processes of small components) using tweezers or scalpel.
- Maintaining the ERP system (storage of all quantitative and qualitative data)
- Complete documentation to find out the traceability of materials and work steps
- GMP-compliant execution of the work (GMP = Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Knowledge of all hygiene regulations that apply to the cleanroom
- You have completed an education as a dental technician, goldsmith, precision mechanics or similar to this jobs.
- You have well-developed fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and good concentration
- You have a sense of responsibility and perseverance
- You have good communication skills and you can work well in a team.
- You have technical insight
- You are willing to work in a 2-shift.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and ERP system
- You speak German and / or English
We offer you:
- A gross salary of € 14 per hour and approximately 8% bonus
- A full-time job
- You will have the opportunity to work for an internationally growing company
- You can make use of an attractive share scheme
- You will receive training to prepare for the job
Are you curious, and do you recognize yourself in the above? Then click on the 'Apply' button and we will contact you as soon as possible! You can also call 0433291700 for more information.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.