Our client is looking for a Product Services Engineer for our facility in Bergen op Zoom. In this dynamic and challenging position you will lead new product launches, modified products or special event packaging in close cooperation with all involved departments and functions.
What you will do ?
• Consolidate all information related to new projects and product launches at affiliate level and timely inform all involved departments to define the terms and resources needed;
• Provide necessary feasibility studies/checks, plan, coordinate and organize execution;
• Analyze projects at initial stage to define potential risks and find solutions;
• Provide technical Quality support and expertise in the process of unique designs development;
• Monitor implementation status of projects and raise problems in a timely manner to provide corrective actions;
• Inform management and all involved parties on status of projects status;
• Develop and provide recommendations on problems solving and follow-up with implementation;
• Monitor new product launches at all stages of production;
• Provide support during new/repaired equipment qualification to provide compliance of manufactured products with our client's quality requirements.
What you need
• Bachelor or Master degree in Technology, Engineering or Sciences;
• 3-5 years of demonstrable and relevant experience in a managerial position in QA in tobacco, food, pharmaceutical or similar industry;
• Professional knowledge of product quality, relevant QA standards (ISO, GMP), tobacco regulations requirements and project management;
• Advanced knowledge on Quality tools, root cause analysis, analytical skills and statistical tools;
• Characteristics: pro-active, ability to set priorities, problem solving abilities, innovation drive, client focus, integrity and organizational awareness;
• High level of accuracy and strong administrative skills;
• Natural interest to cooperate with different disciplines;
• Professional command of Dutch and English language.
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the Company. We offer a contract with competitive salary commensurate to the professional experience.
Our client offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. They take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.