Janssen Biologics B.V. (formerly Centocor B.V.) has a leading position in the world of biotechnology. We develop, produce and sell medicines that are used worldwide in the fight against cardiovascular and infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases such as Crohn's disease and Rheumatism. Medicines are not commonplace and that also applies to Janssen. An interesting company on all fronts where our 1100 employees are the pivot of success.
What do we offer?
- A market comfort salary. The starting salary (MLO, without work experience) is € 2.000 gross per month. Classification takes place on the basis of education and experience.
- A workplace at an international and widely respected organization
- A pleasant working environment with opportunities to develop yourself and where showing initiative is appreciated
- A working week of 40 hours
- ADV allowance of 5.5% on top of your salary
- Free online training through GoodHabitz
- Full compensation for public transport or a kilometer fee
The Quality Operations department is responsible for the analysis and release of raw materials, intermediate and end products and manages quality systems. The department also provides quality advice to the various production and production support departments.
The Microbiology subsection (Virus / Mycoplasma laboratory) tests the microbiological quality of intermediates for the entire GPSG for final product release. Techniques are used to detect mycoplasma and virus contamination.
An alternate position for an analyst with experience in cell culture and / or virus / mycoplasma detection. You perform mycoplasma and virus analyzes according to SOP, check analysis data and ensure the reporting of this data. You have an important role as a technical expert in the field of virus and mycoplasma analyzes.
You are responsible for performing the analyzes, checking test data and reporting the test results in a timely manner. In collaboration with the Team Leader you take care of the implementation of the work processes. You participate in projects, for example: optimization of work processes. You ensure proper realization and communication.
- You have an MLO or HLO training in microbiology / virology and you already have experience as an analyst in the field of virus or mycoplasma analyzes. Experience with cell culture and PCR are a plus.
- You have a good command of the English language, you are a team player, independent, enterprising, accurate and you understand how important your work is for the quality control of our medicines.
Do you have any questions or would you like to know more? Please contact us at 071-5162525 or email@example.com. If you are interested, we ask you to apply online for this vacancy of Laboratory Technician at Janssen Biologics in Leiden. Do not forget to upload your recent CV in Word and attach a motivation.
What will happen with your application?
After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours. If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview by telephone and ask you for two references. If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.