Vos Logistics in Oss is looking for a new warehouse employee.
In this role you are taking care of the final control before the packages are actually sent.
What do we offer you as a warehouse employee?
- A salary of €10.30 per hour from the age of 21, excluding a shift work allowance of 8.75% over every worked hour;
- Full-time employment in 2 shifts (06.00 - 14.00 and 14.00 -23.00);
- On saturdays you work between 6.00 -17.00, if you work on a Saturday, you will be paid 150%;
- At Randstad you get work shoes and you build up pension after 26 weeks worked;
- Travel allowance (0.19 cents per km from 10 km with a maximum of 30 km a day).
What are you going to do as a warehouse employee?
As a warehouse employee you control and scan the goods that are loaded and unloaded from trucks for large international customers.
So you do not load and unload yourself, but you check the codes on the packages. Is this not correct? Then you look for the right label and process this in the computer system. You have the option to drive on the EPT or work with the scanner.
Who are you? You are the ideal warehouse employee if you;
- Speak good Dutch or English;
- Are available on Saturdays
- Work accurately and attentivively.
Are you interested in this job as a warehouse employee? Don’t wait any longer and apply now! Do you still have any questions? Please contact us via:
- Telephone: 077-3552711
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send a whatsapp message to 06-83036675
As soon as we receive your application, we will call you within two working days. During a telephone interview we will discuss the vacancy with you and discuss your CV. Are you a match? Then we plan a tour for you on location at Vos in Oss and you see where you will soon start.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.