HR advisor – immediately
We’re looking for an HR advisor, part-time 30 hours per week, period six months.
Scope of the job
In this role you report directly to the Cluster Head of HR (UK based). You will be the sole local HR advisor to the organization and for all day HR activities including supporting staff recruitment, performance management, discipline and grievance, management reporting, HR administration and payroll support.
- Non-management permanent/ temporary staff recruitment
- Providing advice to managers on staff development/ performance issues
- Supporting with training development including access to government schemes
- Supporting management with succession planning
- Absence management and monitoring
- Ongoing local case management including discipline and grievance
- Management of the benefits scheme
- Supporting the administration and processing of payroll
- Providing accurate and up to date reports to both local management and the cluster Head
- Full HR administration
We’re looking for someone who has at least three years’ experience in an HR generalist role in an international environment. (retail/manufacturing).
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.