Business Development Manager (English - Dutch AND German or French)
For this international company with a successful presence in manufacturing facilities, the words Safety & Quality come first! As this company in the petrochemical industry is looking to expand its European business, they are looking for a Business Development Manager who speaks fluent Dutch and English together with German or French.
In this challenging role, you will travel regularly mainly in central and western Europe to visit the locations of your clients. Your base could be in the Netherlands but also in Germany. You will get plenty of freedom to execute your job, but you will also work closely with an international team stationed in the UK, the Middle East, and the US. If you already have proven experience in manufacturing facilities or the petrochemical industry, and you are available to travel regularly in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, and France, then this role could be your next successful career step.
What’s in it for you:
- You will have a yearly salary of around €40.000-€55.000 gross;
- You will partake in generous bonuses and commissions;
- A flexible or remote working environment;
- The chance to be a part of an international company;
- The opportunity to travel in Europe as part of your job!
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a business plan to maximize the market share in western Europe
- Develop and deliver revenue targets for the region
- Visit potential customers to gain new business
- Nurture a list of leads through various networks
- Attend relevant trade shows & exhibitions
- Represent the company during meetings and events with customers
- Advise your client with technical product knowledge and excellent selling skills
Who are you, as a business development manager?
- You are fluent in Dutch & English and you speak excellent German and/or French
- You have 2+ years of experience in a relevant international sales team
- You have demonstrated experience in the industrial field (Oil & Gas, Machinery, Building materials, Chemicals, Mechanical) OR you have a strong affinity with this sector
- As a personality, you are proactive, dependable, and innovative. You know how to build successful relationships with customers and meet business targets
If you recognize yourself as an experienced sales professional who has experience in the industrial field and is ready for a new career step then apply with your English CV by clicking on the button below!
Business Development | Sales | Randstad Multilingual Recruitment | German OR French | Dutch AND English
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment