Senior Customer service representative French - Amsterdam
Are you a (near) native French speaker, who can work autonomously and does not shy away from challenges? For one of our clients in the Education industry we are looking for a French speaking customer service representative.
Our client offers education services all over the world, both on site and online. You, as a senior customer service representative, will contribute to this cause by helping your customers with any queries or problems they may have. With your expertise and process oriented mindset, you are a valuable team member who supports colleagues and customers alike!
Amongst others, as part of the customer service team you:
- Process orders for the online products ordered on the company’s e-commerce platform;
- Produce invoices & credit notes as well as administrative documents for the clients
- Organize trainings: scheduling, registration, communication to clients
- Report issues and interact with other services and departments to improve quality and speed up issue resolution.
- Answer B2B/B2C clients by email and phone and provide basic 1st level support for products and dedicated tools
What is in it for you?
- A fulltime job directly with the company, initially for 6 months;
- The chance to work in the business district of Amsterdam, as part of a company with international offices;
- A nice salary of up to 2700 euros bruto per month- depending on experience
- Give your CV a boost with this international name;
- The chance to work with a fun, international team!
Who are you, as the perfect French speaking customer service representative?
- You speak, write, and read French on a (near) native level, and you are fluent in English;
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a similar (customer oriented) position with a lot of focus on processes and process improvement.
- You feel comfortable with technology, are eager to learn, and do not mind working on Saturday once a month.
- You are an energetic team player, can work autonomously, and have a solution and result oriented mindset.
- You have a degree from a higher educational institute (at least a bachelor’s degree/HBO or WO)
If this job sounds perfect for you, and you are ready to start with a new challenge, then apply immediately with your English CV and short motivation! We will reply to successful applications within 2 working days.
Randstad Multilingual | French | English | Customer service representative | Amsterdam
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment