You have passion for HR, you know how to handle payroll administration and you would love to be part of The Dow Chemical Company.
As a Payroll Representative you will be responsible to perform and coordinate administrative and control activities for the EMEAI region on behalf of the Dow Payroll department. In your work you demonstrate structure and process orientation, with an eye for detail. Flexibility is key for your tasks, with a high work capacity. In your interactions with local and international partners you present specialist knowledge in an understandable and winning manner, and are perceived as a valuable advisor.
The main objective of the Payroll Representative role is to ensure that the employees are paid in time and accurate, in compliance with the respective country tax-legislation, agreed labor conditions and company rules and regulations.
By nature, this job requires a substantial amount of coordination with a variety of internal- and external stakeholders where accountability and ownership of data and processes are key. External reporting to tax and other governmental agencies is also part of the scope of work.
What are your responsibilities?
- Delivering Payroll, Time & Absence, and Data Management in a productive and efficient manner.
- Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy.
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments to employees and local authorities.
- Monitoring of service providers, including managing, having accountability for the data to and from the payroll provider.
- Maintaining a "best in class" internal/external compliance landscape and develop it as internal/external compliance environment change.
- Strong collaboration with HR and controllers department.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a Vocational or Bachelor degree in HR, Finance or related area.
- You are fluent in the English & German (C1/C2)
- You have at least 2 years experience and knowledge of German payroll.
Apply for the job by clicking the button or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com!
For further questions we are always available by e-mail or by phone: 0115-689850.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.