Janssen Biologics B.V. (formerly Centocor B.V.) is located in Leiden and has a leading position in the world of biotechnology. They are part of Johnson & Johnson.
- 21 december 2020
- vacaturenummer: 216359
A salary between €2.361 and €2.700 gross p/m
Working at an international organization
A pleasant working environment
Possibilities to keep on developing yourself
ADV allowance of 5,5% on top of your salary
Public transport costs are fully covered
- Relevant HLO or Master diploma
- Familiar with GMP and/or GLP is a plus
- Experienced in one or more of the following techniques: MS, LC/MS, ELSD, cIEF, cSDS, DW-HPLC (peptide mapping, oligosaccharide), A280, IEF and SDS-PAGE
- Interpersonal skills - good command of speaking and writing of country languages and English, ability to communicate effectively with investigational site staff, team members and functional manager
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and motivated
As an Assistant Scientist, you are responsible for the planning and conduction of experiments. Also, you will be analyzing and interpreting the results. You will review reports for accuracy and completeness. Moreover, you will provide documentation to help supervisor with the preparation of technical reports, manuscripts and other documents that record data or results. You participate in the origination or direction of experiments, through the development of methodologies.
Janssen Biologics develops, produces and sells medicines that are used worldwide in the fight against cancer, cardiovascular, infectious and autoimmune diseases such as Crohn's disease and Rheumatism. Janssen is an interesting company in all aspects, where the 1100 employees are the key to their success!
- A workplace at an international and widely respected organization
- A pleasant working environment with opportunities to develop yourself and where showing initiative is appreciated
After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours.
- If we think your profile is a match, we will call you for a selection interview.
- We will ask you for two references
- If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics