With a job as a bicycle courier at Thuisbezorgd, you cycle through the streets of the beautiful city of 's-Hertogenbosch and deliver the ordered meals of customers. Calling, greeting, delivering food, goodbye and on to the next address or restaurant.
You make sure that every order arrives (warm) at the customer. And for that you get an e-bike to use. So all those delicious dishes arrive at the customer just in time.
Depending on your age, your gross hourly wage is between € 6.20 and € 10. You may keep all tips you get. Are you employed for two months? Then you will receive a salary increase. And again two months later. You will also receive holiday pay and holiday hours.
And when do I work?
You can deliver for a minimum of 10 hours and a maximum of 40 hours per week. Takeaway is open 7 days a week. Of course you can let us know your preferences as long as you are available for one evening during the week and one evening at the weekend. A shift takes an average of 3 to 5 hours.
Who are we looking for?
* You are available for at least one evening during the week and one evening at the weekend (Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday). The peak on Friday is between 6pm and 8pm, Saturday between 5pm and 8pm and Sunday between 3pm and 10pm. You can also work during the day;
* You put a smile on every customer's face;
* You indicate your availability on time (the planning is made a week in advance). Fixed days are also possible;
* No minimum education is required;
* You have a phone with 4G and a power bank for when your battery is empty;
* You speak Dutch or/and English.
Interested or need more information?
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Click on the button 'Apply immediately' and we will contact you as soon as possible! Or call 073-6903370 for more information.
Of course, this vacancy is open to anyone who recognizes themselves in it.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.