For our partner we are looking for a Process Technician. If this is you, please continue reading below!
Our partner is a Dutch food concern that originates from the beet sugar industry. They produce and distribute multiple types of bakery products and ingredients for artisanal- and industrial bakeries and other markets.
The Analytical Sciences department is part of the company’s Global R&D organization, situated at its headquarters in Gorinchem. It plays an important role in a broad range of the firm’s R&D projects related to fermentation research, process technology, biochemical, food ingredients and biopolymers.
In this function you will plan and execute process-related experiments in the lab. These are mostly physical/chemical purifications to purify the product. Furthermore you will be preparing sample, and optimizing already existing processes . In the lab you will be working together with three other process technicians. Other tasks will include;
- Purifying other substances.
We are looking for someone with knowledge about:
- A background in chemistry, chemical technology, food technology, process engineering, or equivalent;
- A minimum of five years experience in executing experiments in a laboratory and with downstream processing;
- The ability to translate ideas into experiments;
- The ability to work independently or in teams;
- A hands-on mentality;
- A service oriented mentality;
- Proficient communication skills;
- Proficient usage of the English language.
What we offer:
- A salary between €2.800,- and €3.500,-;
- Travel allowance;
- The possibilty to work in a growing international organisation.
Are you interested? Please click on the button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, from Monday until Thursday between 8.30 and 17.30 you can contact Hanneke Conijn on 06-23336529.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.