For a global company located in Sittard, we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer. This company is a world leader in technical solutions! Their job is to optimize solutions for digital communication. Not only software solutions but also the hardware installation, will be guided during the whole process from beginning till assembling the screens.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will serve as a technical resource for their offerings and solutions and you will provide customer support, you test products and fulfill other technical support functions. You will also answer technical inquiries, diagnose logged issues, and configuration problems. You will solve issues and escalated these, if necessary.
You will work in a dynamic support team (24/7 scheduled shifts), were multitasking and communication through email and calls are part of your daily tasks. You will make assessments and also get an wide introduction program, so you will be ready for your start in this global dynamic company.
- Providing support by phone and email, regarding Soft- and Hardware products,
- Able to answer complex technical issues,
- Good in analyzing system configurations,
- Establishing customer-reported queries,
- Able to recognize the customer’s needs, and give professional advice
- Fluent in English, additional languages is preferable
- Two years of work experience in a support role
Do you have an education in IT or Computer Engineering? Are you familiar with IP Networks and environments (VLAN / WLAN / NAT)? Is configuring and maintaining Active Directory and Servers nothing new for you? Contact us for more information or apply immediately.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.