Come and work among the flowers and plants at the Plantion flower auction as a part-time warehouse employee!
What are you going to do?
When most people are not yet awake, you are already walking around among the wonderfully scented flowers and plants. You start in the morning at 6.15 am and as a warehouse employee you and your colleagues ensure that the auctioned flowers and plants are quickly distributed and returned to the buyers' trolleys. The busiest days at the auction are Monday, Wednesday and Friday. At this point, the end time is usually between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. On Tuesdays and Thursdays you are usually ready between 8 am and 9 am.
What do we offer you?
- A part-time job where you can work at least 3 mornings.
- View of a permanent job at Plantion.
- The gross hourly wage is 11.98 for 21 and older.
- You will work in a very pleasant team of about 60 colleagues.
You have the option of following free accredited courses and digital training courses via Randstad at the online training agency GOODHABITZ! For example: Applying with guts, Time management or getting better in Excel. There are no fewer than 101 courses. You can do the training courses via My Randstad.nl when it suits you. This way you can learn and work, isn't it great?
Who are you?
- An early bird who can work quickly and in a sought-after manner.
- You're fit. It is physical work and you walk a lot of miles.
- You are at least 1.70 m. The carts where the flowers and plants are on are more than 2 meters high.
- Do you have other daily obligations? No problem, this job is ideal if you are, for example, on early retirement, retired, in combination with a study or another job.
- You have the whole day ahead of you!
- You are 17 years or older.
Apply directly via the apply button below. Or call us at tel. 0318-672585 and ask for Annina, Nicolette or Lisa. We always organize a tour of the Plantion flower auction before you get started. Do you want more information first? Call us!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.