Do you have leadership skills? And you want to use them in your next job? You want to work in a dynamic company that is growing? Read more!
Our client is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds.
To strengthen their dynamic team in the Netherlands, they are looking for a Teamleader Sorting and Teamleader Assembly. We are looking for candidates that sparkle energy, are original and bold. Like their products. Active participants who make the difference and think out of the box. Those who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.
The positions of Teamleader are mainly aimed at managing and mentoring the two teams assembly, and sorting to ensure daily shift targets are achieved, specifications are met and on-time supply is realized in line with the KPI targets. The position for the Teamlead Assembly will be in 2 shifts, for the Teamlead Sorting it will be 3 shifts.
Good to know:
The position for the Teamlead Assembly will be in Tilburg, the position for the Teamlead Sorting will be first at Rijen, but because the company is planning to move to Tilburg, you will be removing to Tilburg also after a couple of months.
Tasks of the Teamleader at the Sorting or Assembly:
• Responsible for the daily shift planning (placement of employees on different stations), within the given final planning of products and employees. Communicate the planning to the teams.
• Assist the supervisor production with the weekly planning of cylinders and personnel.
• Conduct short daily meetings with the teams to present previous results and update the team about other ongoing items.
• Responsible for daily shift administration of workorders, timesheets and productivity reports.
• Proposes measures to optimize processes, monitors KPI’s, recognizes operational risks and takes appropriate actions where needed.
• Responsible for creating a safe working space for all employees, in accordance with company policy and regulations.
• In charge of execution of any quality related measures, developed by the quality department. Monitor qualitative parameters, report deviations from quality standards and execute random checks.
• Responsible for professional and disciplinary leadership of subordinate employees. This includes HR processes regarding absenteeism, vacation, performance management, training, etc.
• MBO-4 level is required, preferably in the field of technique or operations;
• Speaking from the English languages;
• Leadership skills;
• You don’t have a problem with working in 2 or 3 shifts;
What do you will get return?
• A contract directly form the company;
• Work in a dynamic organization;
• A salary from around € 2750,- depends on experience;
Are you convinced that you're the person who we're looking for? Convince us know by reacting on this job! Send us your CV and motivation and we will get in contact with you. Looking forward to meet you! Sammy, Myrea and Gerti 013-4648055
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.