- 15 september 2017
- aanvraagnummer: 1998927
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have strong administrative skills and would you love to work in an international company? Do you know how to stand your ground under pressure and prioritize? And are you fluent in English and Turkish? Then this might just be a description of your future job!
Our clients Account Support Department, located in Amsterdam, provides support to their sales force and customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa. For this role you are going to be responsible for the countries Turkey and Iran. Therefore we are looking for someone who speaks Turkish and has some experience within the country and knows how to deal with different cultures.
As an Account Support Coordinator you are a member of the Account Support Team, working within a multi-functional Regional Team organizing, preparing and archiving the administrative workflow of the Sales Process. For that reason the Account Support Coordinator works in very close cooperation with Account Managers and supports him/her in organizing the sales process in the most efficient and effective way.
The Account Support Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Contact customers;
- Support for the Account Manager in the Sales Process;
- Central point of contact for customer towards internal partners;
- Responsible for contract execution;
- Gather and analyses usage reports and other pre-sales call analysis
- Report to the Account Support Manager
In this role you need to have strong administrative skills as they are mainly administrative tasks.
The company offers you a the opportunity to start your career in a multinational who operates on a global level. The salary indication is € 2480,- grows a month (36 hrs/week).
We are looking for a candidate with the following requirements:
- You speak excellent English and (near) native Turkish, experience with the Turkish or Iran culture is a big plus
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Administrative skills and work experience
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and knowledge of IT systems (Siebel, CRM) is a plus
- Flexible, capable to work under high pressure
- Well structured, accurate, able to administrate and monitor entire sales process
- Supportive to account management
- Customer Service oriented
Please send your CV and motivation if this appeals to you, we are happy to get to know you.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment