- 12 september 2017
- aanvraagnummer: 1998646
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have strong administrative skills and would you love to work in an international company? Do you know how to stand your ground under pressure and prioritize? And are you fluent in English? Then this might just be a description of your future job!
Elsevier's Account Support Department, located in Amsterdam, provides support to Elsevier's sales force and customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As an Account Support Coordinator you are a member of the Account Support Team, working within a multi-functional Regional Team. The ASC delivers process excellence & data quality in contract order management and supports timely sales performance (managing the delivery of the monthly pipeline & commits). The ASC furthermore supports the account engagement model, freeing up time for sales customer engagement and supports SOX & Elsevier business model compliance.
- Contact customers;
- Support for the Account Manager in the Sales Process;
- Central point of contact for customer towards internal partners;
- Responsible for contract execution, extensions and adjustments;
- Gather and analyse usage reports and other pre-sales call analysis
- Report to the Account Support Manager
- Languages: (near) native English, Turkish is a plus
- HBO+ level, or equal by working experience
- Leadership follow through, ability to prioritise
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Knowledge of IT systems (Siebel, CRM) is considered a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Well structured
- Customer Service oriented
- Proactive and self-starting
Are you a hard working talent who knows how to keep an overview on everything that is happening? Would you love to start working at an international company and build up your career there?
Apply now with an English resume and cover letter!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.