- 13 september 2017
- aanvraagnummer: 1994644
Employee Customer Services fulltime in Alphen aan den Rijn
We are looking for a commercially driven and customer orientated person, who is used to work in an environment with an international client base. Able to interact effortlessly with both direct colleagues in the team as well as with the other Sales team members. You do not have a 9-5 mentality but are focused on high productivity and quality. You are familiar with customer service processes and have the ability to quickly learn new processes and/or work methods.
Within this position you will:
- Evaluate customer inquiries;
- Make quotations within the guidance of the Outside Sales;
- Support Sales department with commercial projects;
- Execute and coordinate customer order process with maximum accuracy;
- Execution of the sales order process beginning with receipt of the customer purchase order;
- Inform customers proactively with timely information.
- Participate actively in meetings/projects/trainings regarding the sales departments;
Qualifications / Requirements for success
We believe you have the right skills set for the job when you:
- Have a HBO degree or similar level due to work experience within a similar position.
- Have work experience in a call center or B2B environment.
- Have a good command of Dutch and English, both verbal and written. A third language would be preferable.
- Are very customer and commercial oriented.
- Have affinity or experience within the aviation industry.
- Are able to work fulltime (40 hours).
- Joining a highly qualified, dynamic team.
- Fulltime employment in Alphen aan den Rijn
- Market conform monthly salary + 8% holiday allowance.
- Travel cost allowance.
- Salary range from EUR 2.300,00 - 3.000,00 gross per month, depending on experience.
How to apply
Are you excited by this job opportunity? Please respond!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.