- 21 september 2017
- aanvraagnummer: 1984492
ACCOUNTANCY // FULLTIME // GOIRLE
For a large multinational company that is growing rapidly in the Netherlands, we are looking for an accountant.
So, are you that multilingual accountant that we are looking for? Do you want to take the next step in your career? Let us know!
- Prepare monthly journal entries including accruals, prepaid expenses, fixed asset additions and depreciation, bank fees and other miscellaneous transactions.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations and balance sheet analysis for accounts including cash, accrued liabilities, prepaid expenses, other assets and other liabilities.
- Maintain the Customer program sub ledgers, analyze the P&L and Balance sheet movements, collaborate with business finance and reconcile the accounts.
- Actively participate in the monthly, quarterly and year end closing process.
- Partner with different departments within the organization to ensure accurate and timely reporting of expenses and accruals.
- Assist in supporting internal and external audit requests as needed.
- Submit monthly cash flows.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Review large and/or complex entries for process improvement opportunities.
- Participate in several ad-hoc projects.
You are a financial and/or management Accountant with an accountancy degree or equivalent accountancy qualifications (US GAAP/SOX knowledge is a pre);
- 2-3 years accounting experience (within an international or multi-subsidiary environment would be advantageous);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Pro-active attitude with regard to possible improvements to administration;
- Ability to prioritize work and work to tight deadlines;
- A flexible team player who adapts well to new developments;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization;
- Knowledge of SAP or other comparable financial packages is preferable;
- Meticulous nature and good attention to detail;
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend actionable suggestions for change.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Gerti, Anna, Jacqueline & Sharona