Netflix is looking for Norwegian speaking Customer Service Representatives
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment is helping you land a job at one of the coolest employers in Amsterdam! Netflix is currently recruiting Nordics for their new Customer Contact Center located in Sloterdijk. Spread the word, share the position!
Netflix is shaping the future of global entertainment because they believe there is a better way to watch. The members need help from time to time, and that's where the Global CS organization comes in; providing amazing interactions with subscribers around the world. Their goal is excellence, simplicity and getting the subscribers back to streaming.
The CS culture within each of the Netflix locations is unique; anchoring on the rich Netflix culture that sets them apart from most other companies. They focus on an environment that supports freedom and responsibility in how they interact with their customers. The Netflix culture is one-of-a-kind, with focus on giving their employees what they need so they can give Netflix customers what they need which is to get back to streaming. Netflix believes that every contact is an opportunity to deliver not only the right resolution, but an amazing customer experience as well.
- The ability to fluently speak Norwegian
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- The essential capability to regularly work a fixed schedule of 40 hours per week on a consistent basis
- Open availability between the hours of 7am to 11pm, 7 days a week.
- Previous experience providing fantastic customer service, face to face or on the phone.
- Ability to connect with and solve problems for our customers.
- Experience using a streaming player or gaming system.
- An understanding of basic computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc.).
- The ability to be timely and work your scheduled shift.
- Proficient typing skills (at least 35 words per minute required).
- The ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Strong passion for the brand.
- The drive to be successful and contribute to the success of others.
You will be part of a fun and international environment, working in one of the coolest cities for international talent. You receive a full-time paid training, health contribution, pension contribution and FREE NETFLIX! Your gross annual salary will be 23,495.05€ (21,754.68€ base plus 8% holiday money),- based on 40 hours. You receive a 5% increase after 6 months of service and another 5% increase after 12 months of service. You are entitled too 25 vacation days.
- A fast-paced and high performance work environment (our work can be stressful, but YOU thrive on it)!
- Watching movies and TV shows.
- Having conversations with people you don¿t know (interacting with all types of people from all over the world).
- Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems.
- Continuously striving to improve and develop.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.