WAREHOUSE MANAGER FULLTIME LOGISTICS DEN BOSCH
Are you looking for an (assistant) warehouse manager position? Do you have management experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment? Than we have a great opportunity for you. For an international company in ‘s Hertogenbosch we are looking for an assistant warehouse manager.
In this position you are responsible for your own warehouse team of approximately 20 people. You report to the warehouse manager who is responsible of the total team of 70 people. You will independently manage one of the warehouses with focus on shipping. As the Assistant Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for setting employee standards and ensuring that all warehouse procedures are followed consistently. You will be the main contact person for our Carriers and will take responsibility for the distribution planning for your assigned warehouse. If you have a passion for warehousing and distribution, then this is a great opportunity for you!
- Arrange weekly and daily pick up planning with Carriers
- Dealing with subcontracted logistics service provides – House Carriers
- Consignment shipping quote issues
- Responsible for planning, development, evaluation and recruitment of own team
- Communicate with and update sales department about shipment schedules and planning
- Assure the companies procedures, policies and WIP’s are followed at all times
- Evaluate and optimize the working procedures in order to meet productivity standards and team KPI’s
- MBO+ or Bachelor degree in logistics is preferred
- 3- 5 years of management experience in a Warehouse or Manufacturing environment
- Familiar with SOP/SIPOC/Flowchart and working steps
- Fluent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interdepartmental communicational skills
- Excellent time- and task-management skills (i.e. ability to set priorities and meet deadlines)
- Detail oriented, is able to come up with improvement plans and has an enthusiastic and motivating communication style
- Advanced knowledge of SAP, WMS and Microsoft office Word, Excel and outlook is a must
- Knowledge on ISO procedures and standards
- Knowledge of Inventory Control Procedures; Incoming/Outgoing Procedures, FiFo, Security of High Values Items
We offer you a great place to work directly at this great company. They will offer you a contract based on your experience. The salary will be between €3000 and €3500 gross a month. On top of that you will get 8% of holiday allowance. A working day will start around 9am in the morning and end at 5.30pm. There is the option to eat breakfast at the company if you arrive before 9am.
You can apply directly via our website. Or you can contact us directly if you have further questions via: 040 2987149 or email@example.com
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.