Customer Service Representative French (service à la clientèle)
For our fast growing client in Assen is Randstad looking for a Customer Support Representative French / Service à la Clientèle Employé. Are you a native speaker of the French language, good in English, 32 to 40 hours a week available and willing to work for a global company with lots of career opportunities? Please read more!
This company is strong in auctioning particular objects, like a classic painting, rare necklace or precious car. Weekly many thousands of unique items are being auctioned. As a Customer Support Representative you are the first point of contact for both buyers and sellers. Through various channels, such as phone and e-mail, you are the resolute employee that answers lots of several questions. The customers are the most important and a high level of customer satisfaction is the purpose. Beside this you are managing various disputes and complaints, you think about work processes, signal and initiate improvement opportunities and meet colleagues from other departments to talk about the work processes. Lastly, your skill with language enables you to help your colleagues communicate with buyers and sellers in languages they do not speak.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Timely and correctly dealing with questions from sellers and buyers, via phone and email;
- Managing disagreements and complaints;
- Consulting other departments and making sure feedback is provided in a timely manner;
- Pro-actively signaling and initiating possible improvements in order to prevent questions, optimize processes, and improve the Catawiki platform;
- Contributing to projects aimed at improving the customer support experience.
Who you are
- Middle vocational level education;
- Professional experience in a similar position;
- You are a native speaker of French;
- Satisfactory level of English is required;
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week, candidates who are available for 40 hours per week are strongly preferred;
- You are available 2 evenings per week and 2 Saturdays per month;
- You are keen on working in a fast-growing, informal organization.
Accurate, communicative skills, conversational capabilities, customer oriented, empathic, monitoring, planning and organizing, pro-active, problem solving, responsible, self-reliant, stress-resistant and team player.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organization.
Additionally, you can expect
- A gross monthly wage initially between €1.700,- and €2.000,- (depending on your relevant work experience);
- Travel cost up to €140,- a month;
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Time to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Are you interested? Please leave your résumé and a clear motivation in English behind through the website of Randstad.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.