Do you want to work for an unique company and contribute to the production of for example the Covid-19 vaccine and other vaccines? Please keep reading!
- 04 augustus 2021
- vacaturenummer: 195539
Work at the science park in Leiden
A full time job
A starting Salary from € 2450,-
Work for an unique company
Work together with great colleagues
Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects?
- You have completed MBO (level 4) or HBO degree, preferably in Microbiology/Life Sciences or equivalent.
- Experience with GMP Pro-active and customer-oriented approach
- Flexible and can do attitude
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English
The Assistant scientist within the P-team is responsible for all preparation activities required to manufacture cell banks and vaccine material. Besides practical activities like Bioreactor assembly, medium and buffer preparation, general equipment assembly the assistant scientist is also responsible for maintaining good housekeeping and maintaining the GMP compliance status of documentation and equipment.
- A full-time position of 40 hours a week
- Full allowance for public transport or a kilometer allowance
- Free online training via GoodHabitz
- This position is available till the 15th of December 2021. Options for a longer stay have to be looked at by then
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V. is one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson and is passionate about the development, production and marketing of vaccines to prevent and combat infectious diseases. The Drug Substance Operations (DSO) department has a GMP manufacturing facility at the Bioscience Park in Leiden. Here they proudly produce groundbreaking medicines against diseases that have a global impact, such as vaccines against HIV, RSV and Ebola. This is also the place where the Covid-19 Vaccine is being produced.
- After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours.
- If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview.
- We will ask you for two references.
- If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.