Receivable Specialist at Dow Chemical
The Business Process Services Center (BPSC) in Terneuzen is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company and employer of over 600 talented employees, representing over 50 different languages and nationalities from all over the world. Our team supports Dow and its joint ventures in a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more.
The BPSC Terneuzen consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. We are therefore surrounding ourselves with enthusiastic, curious, enterprising and energetic colleagues. Can you already imagine yourself working in our team? We are looking for a Receivable Specialist to join us!
As a Receivable Specialist you are the main contact for any invoice related matters. In close
cooperation with Dow's customers, you investigate and solve problems regarding the backlog of payments to Dow. With your customer-focused mindset, you help us deliver excellent service to our customers worldwide, day in and day out.
A typical day at the office:
When entering the office in the morning, you have a quick catch up with your colleagues about the Customer Mindset training you had yesterday. After that, you check your mails for urgent issues. Directly, you handle the most urgent cases and dive into the SAP system to check the past due invoices and orders that are blocked. Based on this information, you prioritize which customers you need to take care of first. In this case it¿s a client in the Middle East and together with your colleagues in Mumbai you make sure that payment problems are being solved. In the afternoon, you run your daily report to review which customers have due invoices in the next couple of days. You contact them to check if everything is good to go in order to enable on time payment.
This is on our wish list:
- You have a least a MBO 2 degree (NLQF 2 / EQF 2) with relevant work experience, or a MBO 3 degree (NLQF 3 / EQF 3), or equivalent education
- You have excellent communication skills in English and one other language, both writing and oral are required
- You are 18 years old or older and (if applicable) in possession of a valid work permit
- You are able to work independently and have a high sense of responsibility and accountability
- Tight deadlines are not a challenge for you, and with your analytical thinking skills you are
able to deal with problems and issues on the spot
It would also be a big plus if you:
- Speak an additional language
- Have experience or like working with SAP and Excel
- Have experience in a similar position
We offer you:
An experience with lots of fun and energy in a professional organization. You can count on:
- Continuous professional and personal development possibilities
- A multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An informal and open working atmosphere
- Focus on your well-being, health and safety
- Competitive market salary
Ready to join our team?
Do you think you can strengthen our organization with your talents? We gladly invite you to hear all about your ideas on how your knowledge and experience will take the BPSC Terneuzen to the next level. Besides, we are eager to hear why you like to get started in our service center and why you feel you are the right match for this job!
You can address your job application (in English) to RTCFlexcenterDOW@randstad-tempoteam.nl
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.