Dutch teacher in language & literature
DUTCH TEACHTER IN LANGUAGE & LITERATURE
We are seeking for a well-qualified, enthusiastic, and dedicated Dutch teacher for an international school, all lessons will be given in English. Giving education to students from all over the world is your passion. You know how to create a friendly and dynamic environment in which your students can discover their full potential in a truly international context. Describing yourself and giving lessons in English about the Dutch language makes you feel incredible. Besides teaching you will be developing curriculum and maintaining administration relevant to your role. If this fits you press the blue `solliciteer¿ button below
- Fully Qualified Teacher of Dutch with at least 2 years teaching experience (For Dutch applicants, a second degree teaching qualification is essential, but a first degree teaching qualification is preferable).
- An excellent team player both within the department and across the school, willing to work collaboratively and support ongoing development of the Dutch department and whole school.
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to teaching and wider professional practice.
- Flexibility and the desire to be a part of a dynamic school community.
- Confident with use of new technologies and understanding of how to use technology as part of the learning process.
- Willingness to be involved in extra-curricular activities.
Details of position:
- 0.5 FTE ¿ Working days: Tuesday full day; Wednesday full day; Thursday morning.
- Duration of contract: April 1 st 2017 to July 7 th 2017.
- (There is a possibility to extend the contract into the next academic year dependent on performance, and available FTE).
English is the working language of the school so please apply in English only.
We would like candidates to submit their applications as soon as possible, but no
later than Tuesday 4th April 2017.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.