German technical support professional
Are you a NATIVE GERMAN SPEAKER and would you like to work for an innovative company in the heart of Amsterdam?
Our client TomTom is looking for a German speaking Technical Support Professional. Interested?
What's in for you:
- International and enjoyable work environment
- Two weeks training period
- A 7-month contract directly at TomTom
- A monthly salary of € 1800 gross for the first three months, € 1900 after three months and € 2000 euros after six months.
- Monthly incentives and benefits
- A focus on your growth and career development
What the job is about:
- Providing clear and excellent support for the TomTom devices to end consumers and retailers
- Offering assistance on a wide range of technical issues relating to use of the products
- Presales advice and troubleshooting
- Procedural assistance for after sales logistics
What TomTom is looking for:
- Experience in customer service
- Motivated and proactive individuals
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Technical skills and/or passion for gadgets
- Availability to start on the 29th of May
Are you interested? Then apply with an English cv and motivation letter!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.