Warehouse employee Kuehne+Nagel Utrecht
Fast, accurate and eager to learn. Do these characteristics apply to you? Then you might be able to work for Kuehne + Nagel in Utrecht as warehouse employee.
In the gigantic warehouse Kuehne + Nagel scaffold full of food items / alcohol are waiting for their next destination. As orderpicker you make sure that the right customer gets the right order. That means you make your way through the warehouse with an electric pallet truck (EPT), with a scanner pointing you to the next destination. Then you stack the products safely on your pallet
Kuehne + Nagel is also concerned with the return of empty soda bottles. The machine in the department Returns compress the bottles into bales which are then recycled by an external organization.
In this full time position you will be working in both departments.
-collecting orders in the warehouse FMCG
-the unloading of big bags in department Returns in the specified buffer zone
-the monitoring the number and / or broken big bags in department Returns
- No physical limitations and in good condition (they are physical, heavy, really heavy work !!)
- 18 years of age or older
- Flexible in relation to working hours (morning, evening).
- Good command of the Dutch language
- Work on Monday, Tuesday obliged rising to 5 days maximum
- Travel expenses up to € 6.13 one way..
- Additionally: 7.00- 19:00 of charge. 19:00 to 00:00 35% surcharge, 00.00-- 6:00 45%
What will you earn?
The gross hourly salary is as follows:
18 years: € 5.96
19 years: € 6.81
20 years: € 7.85
21 years: € 8.98
22 years: € 9.46
Are you interested in working for Kuehne+Nagel in Utrecht as warehouse employee? Then apply at the bottom of this page!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.