- 09 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 618
For our Belgium toll-project Satellic we are looking for German speaking customer service agents.
From April 1st 2016 every truck driver who passes the Belgium border is obligated to pay toll. In your job as a customer service representative you will support (by phone, chat and email) truck drivers with all the activities regarding the toll, such as the registration of vehicle papers, ordering the measurement device (OBU) located in their truck, as well as the payment of the toll itself.
- You need to be able to speak German (at native or near native level) in combination with English and preferably also Dutch
- You are customer oriented, a good listener and respond to the needs of each client
* The department is opened 24/7. This means that you will also be scheduled to work nights and/or weekends (with an average of 4 night shifts per month).
* Your salary will be €10.00 gross per hour (from 22.00hrs until 7.00hrs and on Sundays you will receive an extra wage of 50%)
* You have 2 weeks of full time training in English
* Travel expenses are reimbursed with a maximum of €7.38 per day
* We prefer availability of 30 to 36 hours per week. Do you want to work fewer hours? We also offer contracts of a minimum of 16 (to 20), 20 (to 26) or 24 (to 30) hours per week
* You will receive a Randstad-contract for 8 months, just to begin with!
Join the arvato experience:
See you soon at arvato!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.