Technical service agent
Interested in a great job with lots of career opportunities? The Customer Assistance Center of an international company is looking for a Technical Service Representative. Are you a motivated person with great experience in Customer Service combined with a great knowledge of technical aspects, then we are looking for you!
The Technical Service department provides a solution to clients whom are dealing with critical technical issues.
As a Technical Service Representative you handle incoming phone calls and emails from B2B and B2C customers, analyze and investigate issues making use of acquired knowledge and available tools. You provide information and assistance with regards to hardware and software, coordinate repair and exchange-service of the diagnostic equipment, investigate problems related to the installation of updates on components, provide support in case of issues with initial network configuration, etc.
The Requirements are:
- Fluent in English and NATIVE in at least one of the following languages: French, Polish or German
- Computers proficiency, including installation of software and configuration of networks
- University/College Education
- Willing to be a brand ambassador
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate with high workload
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Professional experience in Customer Care/Contact
- Relocation package if living further than 50KM from the CAC
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
Start date asap. Please apply with your English CV. This can be sent it to email@example.com
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.