Swedish Customer Service Representative at albelli!
Are you a Customer Care expert with the ambition to provide first class service to our customers, or do you want to become one? Join our international Customer Service team and help our customers turn moments into long lasting memories!
Job description or purpose
The Customer Care department is one of the most important departments within albelli. The place where we provide 5 days a week service to our customers and where we are committed to deliver the best customer experience, anytime and anywhere!
As a Customer Care Expert at albelli you will answer customer questions about our products, their orders and deliveries. Besides answering questions you will also give some advice about our products and services so our customers can create the best photo experience ever!
You will be the point of contact for our customers by mail, chat and phone. You are 100% customer focused and you are driven by customer satisfaction.
You will be a part of an International team of customer care experts in which everybody is highly motivated and results-driven. In total we have between 50 and 70 customer care experts providing the best of bests service to albelli customers. These are a variety of customers from The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
What do we offer:
- A salary of 12,40 euro per hour based on your language knowledge
- To be part of an international team;
- The possibility for you give a preference in your schedule;
- The possibility to work flexible between 24 and 40 hours;
- A temporary job until end of January, prolongation might be a possibility but is not certain;
- Travel expenses reimbursement from 10km upward (public transportation or mileage);
- The oppurtunity to work from home (during coronacrisis).
We are looking for:
- Someone with a higher education and/or thinking level;
- Fluently in Swedish (verbal and writing) and fluently in a second language (Dutch and or English);
- Experience with customer contact (personal or by phone);
- Someone able to follow a full-time training from 12 or 19 October onwards (fully paid of course!)
- Someone who can work at least 24 hours, but possible up to 40 hours per week. Opening hours are from Monday to Friday from 09.00 - 20.00 and on Sundays from 17.00 - 23.00.
Do you recognize yourself in above mentioned description and do you see yourself working a job with mostly customer contact? Do not waste any more time and apply asap by clicking on the button below! If you have questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact us using the contact information mentioned here below!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.