- 31 oktober 2017
- vacaturenummer: 1411
Do you want to work in the evening with car parts from Volkswagen, Seat and Audi? In that case PON Logistics in Leusden has the ideal logistical part-time job.
PON Logistics is the biggest importer in the Netherlands for the Volkswagen-group. Parts from car brands like Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Porsche arrive in the Netherlands in the extensive PON-warehouse in Leusden. After that it's up to you to make sure the dealers get the right car parts.
From disc breaks to car doors
From brake discs and batteries, to windshield wipers and car doors, car dealers throughout the country are anxiously awaiting for their orders. This means that you have to place the right parts in the right dealer bins. Are you able to do so in the warehouse of PON Logistics in Leusden? On a high pace?
As an orderpicker you scan the collected car parts with a hand scanner. The code corresponds with one of the hundred dealer bins in the extensive warehouse of PON Logistics. Sounds a lot trickier than it is. One moment of unawareness and the battery ends up at the wrong car dealer at the wrong part of the country.
What do we expect?
- A good condition
- A team player, also able to work alone
- Available from 16.00 / 17:00h till 22.00h
- At least 2/3 nights a week available
- You are at least 1,65 meter tall
What can you expect?
- A gross salary of € 9,69 per hour (23 years and older)
- A 1-3 per week, depending on your schedule
- A surcharge of 25 % after 18.00h
- An enthusiastic team of go-getters
- Travelling expenses up to 30 kilometers from Leusden
Salary per age
- 18 years: € 6,86
- 19 years: € 7,54
- 20 years: € 8,21
- 21 years: € 8,88
- 22 years: € 9,55
- 23 years and older: € 9,69
Are you the ideal candidate for this job? Perhaps as a job next to your studies? Then apply via the button at the bottom of this page.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.