Randstad is looking for Customer Service Employees, no (working)experience required!
As a Customer Service Employee, you will be responsible for answering and processing questions and responses from our European clients by telephone or e-mail. You are interested to work in an enthusiastic multilingual team within a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
· Responsible for answering and processing questions and responses from our
clients by telephone, e-mail, chats and reviews
· Making administrative follow up of these clientcontacts in SAP
· Contacting clients directly in response to one problem or a negative review
· Escalate problems
· Making a record of the clientcontact in
· Experience in client contact (not required)
· Enthusiastic personality
· Experience in working with computers and MS Office
· Native or near-native speaking in one or more of the following languages:
German, French, Danish, Swedish, Lithuanian or Portugees
· 40 hours per week
We offer you a challenging and varied full time position in a powerful and dynamic international company. An organization for ambitious professionals who exploit opportunities, dare to take decisions and feel at home in an informal, no-nonsense, results-oriented organization can count on excellent future prospects.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.