We are in the search for a Solutions Engineer.
Short Job description:
Contribute and / or support the preparation of solutions for the customer`s supply chain challenges through supply chain analysis, network design analysis, optimization analysis, building and running simulation analysis.
- Applies principles, concepts, practices and standards of a Supply Chain / Logistics to complete a variety of ongoing assignments and projects.
- Analyzes quantitative information and applies professional judgment to resolve a variety of issues.
- Create solution options and highlight recommendation for solutions.
- Communicate / present solutions options back to Manager and/or Customer.
- Identify root-cause for service issues, e.g. Staffing issues, Training, Planning, Packing, Asset Management.
- Impacts team effectiveness through responsibility for the quality of own work and potentially the work of others.
Qualifications, skills and experiences request:
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent (Supply Chain / Logistics).
- 2-4 years professional experience.
- Strong analytical skills and a clear understanding of data, warehouse and business concepts.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Comfortable performing analytics with large data set.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software required including Access experience and expert level Excel skills required.
- Ability to deal with complex, short-time frame solutions.
- Lean Warehousing and Warehouse/Supply Chain knowledge required.
- WMS knowledge a plus.
Our customer offers:
- Attractive and competitive package.
- Learning environment.
- Able to work in a Lean organization.
- Experience in a dynamic industry.
- Exposure to work in an international Company.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivation letter to us.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.