Business Intelligence Engineer
We are in the search for a Business Intelligence Engineer / Analyst
The Business Intelligence Engineer / analyst is responsible to analyse data and develop business reports related to SCM performance, datasets e.g. Internal and external use. Provide specific input into supply chain reporting activities used to drive improvements and provide business intelligence for the Account
- Analyze the Supply Chain data at Third Party Logistics company for frequent reporting to in- and external stakeholders.
- Provide analysis findings to Operations in order to support Operational activity / process improvements.
- Support Project team(s) on data analysis of key supply chain projects.
- Design, define data sets and reporting formats.
- Work closely with Customer(s) / Regional warehouses to gather relevant data for KPI reporting and Inventory Analytics Tool.
- Timely report on variations in performance metrics.
- Assist Senior Program Manager in developing new and/or improve existing (operational) performance KPIs for supply chain processes.
- Support department on preparation of presentations for conferences and events.
- Benchmarking activities to measure SCM performance against best practice.
- Support Operations in exceeding customer expectations / metrics (quality, and responsiveness).
- Daily interaction with internal and external customer is required.
- Work in line with the LEAN philosophy and work on productivity improvements.
- Member of the AMS Leadership team and there for a combined responsibility for CIR meeting, Kaizen events planning, VSM sessions.
Qualifications and experiences request:
- Education standard of at least HBO (Bachelor Degree) level.
- 2 - 3 years relevant working experience in supply chain management, an international or multi-national environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel, Access Database and Powerpoint.
- Experience in project coordination/project administration is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written and verbal). Knowledge of another European language advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Quality driven: strong commitment to accuracy, efficiency, and professionalism.
- Demonstrated inter-personal skills for working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Team focused while able to operate independently.
- Strong delivery focus: stress resistant and able to meet tight deadlines.
The customer offers:
- Attractive and competitive package.
- Learning environment.
- Able to work in a LEAN organization.
- Experience in a dynamic industry.
- Exposure to work in a international company.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivation letter to us.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.