Polish Account Manager
Our client is a large player in the flower industry and currently looking for an Account manager for Poland. Are you looking for a job where you can make use of your sales skills, relationship management and travel a lot? Then this job might be a great opportunity for you.
- proactive acquire information regarding products/keep your knowledge up to date
- determine your personal plan of action regarding client acquisition and contact
- proactively approaches existing clients as well as new clients
- develop your own prospect list for your region
- you liaise with the inside sales representatives in order enhance client satisfaction
- you negotiate prices and SLA's
- you build long lasting relationships with accounts
- you report to the European Sales Manager
- you travel 2-3 days a week to Poland, rest of the week you work from the office in Rijnsburg
You as a person:
- outstanding command of the English language, native in Polish
- experience in the flower industry is a must
- ability and willingness to travel to Poland 3 days a week (costs covered)
- proactive, result driven, independent and yet a team player
- true entrepreneur, with vision and sales drive
- positive outlook on challenging situation
- no 9-5 personality
- experience with SAP or another ERP system
- proven experience in sales and/or account management in a commercial environment
- stress resilient, good communicator, team player
- fun to have in a team
- valid drivers license B
The flower business is one of the most dynamic industries, and so is our client. They are a family business, that empowers their employees to grow and to develop themselves.
Are you looking for an international challenge in a fast growing business and do you meet the above mentioned criteria? Then do not hesitate to apply, including motivation letter and updated CV in English.
If you do not meet the requirements of the profile, your application will not be considered.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.